Monday, January 12, 2004

I mentioned earlier that we had a great time watching football this weekend. Those four games were probably the best collection on a playoff weekend in a long time. The Eagles win was the least impressive I thought, even though at this point it doesn't matter how pretty it is, as long as you get it done. I also am wondering if the real Payton Manning has been switched with some cyborg facsimile. Does he make mistakes any longer? And what if you are the punter on that Indianapolis team, do you sit on the sideline heater so you can break a sweat and look like you have been busy? The colts truly looked good, as did the patriots, however, the titans fought valiantly. I also really liked what Carolina did Saturday when their star back Stephen Davis was sidelined, very impressive.

Yet, after watching for weeks and seeing a lot of football and having my favorites, I won't climb to far out on a limb predict Philadelphia and New England for the Super bowl. Please comment and tell me why I have completely lost my mind.

No comments: