Friday, November 07, 2003

A Special Moment

Last night we had a great night at the house. Of course this was magnified by the fact that the Razorbacks won their prime time football game. After Zeke, Joby and Abby had went to bed, I got down on the floor and was playing with Zoe. We laughed and chased around for a few moments. Then I began to notice that she was moving a little slower. I took her in my arms and held her face to mine for a long time, and then laid her on floor right in front of me. She stretch out and looked up at me. I just smiled at her and rubbed her belly. Then gradually, her eyelids slowly begin to droop. Her hands gently fell to her sides on the floor. And I sat there and watched her drift peacefully and contently off to sleep.

That was a special moment.

No comments: