Thursday, November 20, 2003

Jackson surrenders to authorities

Jackson is ArrestedThere has been so much said about this fiasco that I don't believe I could add anything of meaning. But let me just say, "That's just sad..."
And I love Michael! I was one of the, obviously now, idiots who said, "He's not dangerous, just weird!" Dude is the King of Pop for crying out loud, but I can't help but say, "Better to wear a millstone necklace and take a swim in the deep blue sea than give even one of these dear little ones a hard time!" (Luke 17:2) It looks as if He has taken advantage of and hurt children...in my estimation one of the lowest of the lows...but doesn't that probably make him a good prospect to receive the grace of God? The public will probably never really know what the truth is in all of this, but maybe that's not so bad. Even if crimes against children have not been committed, one has to ask who is supposed to be responsible for these children that are in close proximity to Jackson? If they are orphans or foster children I am deeply sadded, if they aren't I have to ask ,"Where are their parents?

The JesusGeek says, "He just sets himself up for this junk"

No comments: