Monday, October 20, 2003

It's been over a week since I last posted, and I really hate that. These past 10 days have been incredible. Both extremely exciting and extremely exhausting. Jen and I and the whole family are completely spent. After feverishly preparing for the Colors Rally, 3 full days of CMA Leadership Conference and then 5 more days at the Changing of the Colors Rally here at Iron Mountain have just about worn us down. Tomorrow, Jen and I start a week long CMA Evangelists Meeting (9-5 each day).

There is so much to talk about and say, and I have planned more than a few posts about the things that happened at the rally, but suffice it for now to say that God spoke to us in a number of different ways, God moved in the hearts of a great group of young people and Philmore ROCKED!

No comments: