Monday, December 13, 2004

Here a few pics from this weekend. The kids were in a church Christmas play on Saturday.

Shepherd Joby Angel Abby Shepherd Zekeroom

It is always alot of fun to watch the children perform. Their costumes were good too. I told Zeke he looked more like a Kung Fu Warrior than a shepherd. Joby looked the shepherd part well too, although he didn't like having to cover the Mohawk. "How do you know the shepherds didn't have a mohawks?" Abby was, of course, an angel.


My Honda Stunt riding Yellow Wheelie, not my bike

On our way home Sunday Afternoon we ran into a group of Stunt riders on the highway. We stopped for a few minutes watched and took alot of pictures and video. It was the most dangerous and most exciting stuff I have ever seen in person. (And no, that is not my bike in the wheelie on the right.)

Zoe

Abby took this pic of Zoe, and it caught her eyes just perfect.

No comments: