Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lives of Influence


Jennifer and I have been in a discussion lately about people who lived lives that had aspects that were worth emulating. I think, for our family and for discussion, that it would be a very interesting idea to compile a list of people that led meaningful lives our lives that stood for certain values. I know that the list could become pretty large, but I would love to get the input of my friends and family on this.

Obviously for us, Saints Nicolas, Francis and Benedict, Robert and Elizabeth Elliot, C.S. Lewis, Martin Luther, George Muller, William Wilberforce, Martin Luther King Jr., Rich Mullins are just a few. Recently, through our children's History classes, we have been talking about Roger Williams - minister/author/colonial leader. (pictured here)

Please think for a minute and leave a comment with a few of your own ideas. (everyone must participate!)

No comments: