Saturday, February 11, 2006

What is playing in my headphones


Amos Lee
Originally uploaded by Jerod McPherson.
After not blogging for a while I thought I might share some of the music I have been checking out lately. I have kind of been feeling the whole singer/songwriter thing lately so here they are.

Amos Lee - Amos Lee
- A soul singer with an acoustic guitar?

Trouble - Ray Lamontagne
- this guy sings his guts out. The whole album is simply, chill and very emotional.

In Between Dreams - Jack Johnson
- What can you say about Jack? He can make one acoustic sound like a guitar, bass and drum kit. If Jack were any more laid back, he might be asleep.

Back Home - Clapton

Ultimate Collection - B.B. King

Chaos and Creation in the Backyard - McCartney
- I am a big fan anyway, but this latest studio release from Paul is completely done by himself. Great songwriting and typical McCartney melodies.

The Great Depression - Blindside
- I really want to be able to scream like this.

Trouble In Between Dreams Back Home Ultimate Collection Chaos and Creation The Great Depression



No comments: