Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Men's Fraternity House


The House
Originally uploaded by Jerod McPherson.
This past weekend I had the chance to hang with guys in a house right outside of Asheville, North Carolina. This was the 11th annual Men's Fraternity weekend for this group of guys. My good friend, Michael Harness, has been participating for the past few years and He invited me in on this years event. It was alot of fun, and I believe that it was beneficial for me to have been there. I feel, as often I do, that when I want to listen, God is always talking to me. This weekend was no exception. I heard God speak through the scriptures, I heard him speak through the stories, I hearn him speak even through 'shop' talk as different ones shared about their jobs. It was a great weekend, and I look forward to hanging with these guys in the future. Check out my photo stream from the event by clicking on the image of the house. Here are a few other pics from the weekend.

The GolfersDoing some singingAsheville, NC


No comments: