Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Official Hand-written Music

I have been working on some songs for the children and on a very crude way to record them. Here is a test run of a recording I made for Abby with the guitar and the laptop. I hope to put down a song we did for Zoe Grace in the near future. One day we will record our own music from the home studio with all the latest toys, until then, I'm singing into the laptop and enjoying every minute of it.

Wake Up Abby - Rough First Cut

Abigail Ann




She truly is a dancer and brings so much joy to us everyday.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equаlly eԁucаtive аnd intеrestіng, and lеt
mе tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I stumblеd асгoss thіs in mу seaгch
for ѕomethіng regaгding thіs.



Alѕо vіsit my ωebѕitе:
hemoroide