Wednesday, October 13, 2004

A Very Fun Week

Once again, Jen and I count our blessings. We have had the greatest few days this last week. We have just got back from National Youth Workers Convention put on by Youth Specialties in Dallas.

While we can go anywhere and have a great time, it helped that we were staying in the Adam's Mark in Downtown Dallas. We got a chance to eat at a few of our favorites including Dickies Barbeque and the absolutely most crowded On the Border I have ever seen in my lifetime. (OU and Texas Weekend in Dallas).

We spent a long time listening to Rob Bell, teaching pastor of Mars Hill in Michigan. All I can say is, "...dude." We also wildly enjoyed The David Crowder Band. We learned a lot of new things and tried real hard to listen for the voice of God in all the noise.

We also got some new CD's and Videos, watched some movies, and read a few books. All of which I will attempt to blog in the next few days.

Best thing that shook out of the entire week, was the time that I got to spend with Jen. One day we spent the entire afternoon in one store, just talking. After it was over, I said, "I can't believe that we have been talking and discussing stuff that long...It didn't seem like twenty minutes." To sum it up. She's wonderful.

Jen in Glasses









No comments: